hand blown glass lamp PETIT TRIANON black
WHAT IS THE SCENT OF PETIT TRIANON?
A pinch of vivid imagination is enough to look at the Petit Trianon table lamp and feel the seductive scent of King Louis XV’s mistress – Madame du Barry, who eagerly awaits the evening visit of the ruler.
HOW DOES IT FEEL?
It is as smooth as the flawless, silky-delicate complexion of Madame de Pompadour, for which the Petit Trianon palace, situated in the gardens of Versailles, was intended.
WHAT DOES IT APPEAR TO?
With the base of an exquisitely designed candlestick which, in the 18th century, discreetly but seriously illuminated the interior of the palace’s bedroom.
WHAT MAKES THIS HAND BLOWN GLASS LAMP DIFFERENT?
These luxurious lamps are made by hand blowing the glass mass. Finally, it is placed in the tunnel oven and then the lamp is preparing for the journey to you.
HOW WILL THIS LAMP AFFECT YOUR ENVIRONMENT?
- Give it aristocratic elegance
• Give it a palatial, almost Versailles prestige
• Illuminate it with a truly royal glow
HANDCRAFTED especially for YOUEstimated shipping time: 1 to 4 weeks
- Bulb holder made of: Stainless Steel
- Base of the lamp made of: Handblown Glass – Transparent Black
- Shade: Fabric
- Shade colour: Black – silver inside
- Dimensions of shade: H: 20 cm; D: 27-33 cm
- Type of bulbs: 1 x E27 (60W)- not included
- Base height: 36 cm
- Diameter: 16 cm
- Made in: EU
- Handmade and handcrafted product